If you want your job to be fun, and teach you the skills that will actually HELP you in 2018 and beyond, we’ll be happy to hear from you. Whether you’re a car enthusiast, an avid social media user, or an electronic junky, AND you’re good with people, we want you to apply!
We have the front desk waiting for you, with a computer, a phone, and all the tools you need to help us grow FlyRyde. You’ll see amazing vehicles, meet awesome customers and friends of the brand, learn about designing merch, video and photo content creation, and a TON about custom automotive lighting.
We are filming an online teaching course, working with YouTube and Instagram influencers, and selling products from the best brands in the automotive lighting industry.
Please DO NOT apply if you do not have high attention to detail and you are not willing to learn new things, or to do things you may already know in a new way. We have a test to make sure you're paying attention to the following details. Most will not find it. Lastly, a big ego is not in the Job Requirements listed below.
- Reliable Car
- On Time each day
- Live within 20 Mile Radius
- 25 Hours (275$) Per Week
- Customer Service Skills
- Quick Typing and Texting with solid Grammar
- Shopify - our e-commerce shopping cart platform
- Instagram - Create Draft Posts, Story Links, and Live Streams
- Snapchat - Post pics and videos with Links to Products, YouTube, etc.
- YouTube - Monitor Live Stream Chat, Research Keywords and Titles
- Facebook - Upload Videos and Photos to our Fan Page
- Pinterest - Build a library of photos linked to the website
- Slack - Communication between Departments
- Google Docs - Sharable Spreadsheets and Lists
- Google Keep - Note Keeping
- Acuity - Appointment setting for Calls
Online Order Processing, Preparing Shipments, Creating Posts and Responding to messages on Social Media, Answering and Organizing Emails. If you're reading this, scroll to the bottom, and enter the words: Bunny Rabbit before your message telling us a little about yourself. Other responsibilities include Answering Calls and Setting Appointments, Communicating with different departments of FlyRyde, and room to become a bigger part of our marketing department.