2008 -2014 TAIL LIGHT MODIFICATION WITH BRAKE LEDS AS TURN SIGNALS, 4X REVERSE, IN DARK BLACK FINISH
One of our favorite offerings in the Nissan GTR custom build line!
Wish your tails lights were full LED? Why use bright, efficient, awesome looking LEDs for only the brake and parking lights? We reconfigure the tails to use the factory LEDs to also function as turn signals, freeing up an extra space for a second killer LED Reverse bulb in each tail!
Lite Series (Modification Only)
- BLACK INTERNALS
- DUAL LED REVERSE LIGHTS (4 REVERSE LIGHTS)
- DIODE DYNAMICS TAIL-AS-TURN MODULE
- SIDE MARKER SETUP FOR PARKING/TURN SIGNAL
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION
Get rid of all that bright chrome inside the tail light for a dark tinted look.
Bright LED Tails
Retain full brightness of your LEDs since there is no layer of film or spray on the red lens!
Upgrade to brighter LED Reverse lights, then DOUBLE IT
***This is a custom product. Promotion code discounts do no apply to our custom products. Please read our Agreements page for more info.***
Be the first to review this product.
- Terms and Agreements:
- I (FlyRyde Customer), understand and agree to the following: Your purchases from FlyRyde LLC are made subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please review them carefully before placing your order. FlyRyde LLCÛªs Terms and Conditions are subject to change. By purchasing from FlyRyde LLC you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time you place your order. Your submission of a web order or other authorization for products or services, or your allowing us to ship products or commence work, will constitute your acceptance of all of our Terms and Conditions, except to the extent specifically consented to by us in a written confirmation sent to you and signed by an authorized representative of FlyRyde LLC. Custom Vs. Non Custom Orders: All stand alone products such as bulbs, modules, light housings, strips, rings, etc. which are NOT modified by FlyRyde LLC in any way, are considered "Non Custom". All products such as Headlights, Tail Lights, Side markers, bulbs, modules, strips, rings, etc. that have been modified in any way by FlyRyde LLC include non refundable labor charges. Custom work is not available for discounts, including use of a discount code that may apply to specific product on FlyRyde.com. If promotion codes are applied to custom products, the discounted amount will be charged before the order will accepted. All custom work carries a warranty, and can be offered for sale to other FlyRyde LLC customers if requested by the original purchaser. No guarantee is made for a speedy sale of said custom product. Shipping: All shipments are subject to carrier regulations. We cannot guarantee on-time delivery for orders involving drop shipments, shipments outside the continental U.S., extreme weather conditions, or acts of God. Please inspect products immediately upon receipt and notify FlyRyde LLC of any damage or shortage the same day. Each shipment will be assessed a freight charge. Customer pays all shipping and handling charges on all shipments, including refusals and returns. Orders will be shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) priority / priority express, unless otherwise requested. Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstances. For international shipments, customer will be responsible for all duties and broker fees. These charges may be billed to you after the order has shipped. FlyRyde LLC assumes no responsibility for stock shortages or manufacturer discontinuations. Cancellations: Orders can only be cancelled if they are not yet shipped. Cancellation requests need to be received and approved by an authorized representative. For Custom Items Cancellation must be received and accepted no later than 24 hours from the time of the original order. Any items that have been purchased for the custom build that are cancelled beyond this 24 hour period, will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. Returns: Non Custom Items must be returned to FlyRyde LLC within 30 days for a refund or 90 days for exchange from the invoice date. A Return Merchandise Authorization form (RMA) must be requested from FlyRyde LLC or FlyRyde LLC online website. Customer is responsible to fill out the RMA form and mark the RMA# on the outside of the shipping box for product returns. If the return reason is not valid or not as described, no credit will be issued and applied. All none-defective will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for the freight on merchandise being returned to FlyRyde LLC. None-defective product will only be accepted in resalable condition with all original packaging. None-defective product will be credited at original invoice price less freight and handling charges and restocking fee of 20% upon receipt of the return and item examination by FlyRyde LLC. Merchandise will not be credited if FlyRyde LLC finds it not in resalable condition. Defective merchandise including shipping fees will be credited upon receipt of merchandise and item examination at FlyRyde LLC. Merchandise will not be credited if FlyRyde LLC does not find it defective. Defective merchandise needs to be returned within 30 days from the invoice date, or customer will be responsible for the freight of the returned merchandise. Only the freight of defective merchandise returned via standard ground service will be credited. Replacement product must be ordered again as a new order with a new order number and will include freight and handling charges. Special orders or closeouts are not eligible for return. There may also be other items that FlyRyde LLC Tuning will not allow customer to return. Carrier Loss, Damage / Pilferage: Orders must be inspected for shipping damage prior to acceptance of the shipment. Damages are the responsibility of the carrier once the shipment has been release from FlyRyde LLC Tuning. You are responsible for making damage claims with the carrier as soon as the damage is detected. Please save all packaging ÛÒ it must be available for inspection by the carrier. All claims must be made within 10 days of receipts of goods. No damage claims will be accepted for any reason after 10 days of receipt of goods. Claims for lost shipments or damage / pilferage must be reported to FlyRyde LLC once the claims are filed. The claim number must be given to FlyRyde LLC when you report the damage/ pilferage. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall FlyRyde LLC be liable to you under any legal theory whatsoever, regardless of whether characterized as tort, negligence, contract, warranty, or otherwise, for any loss of profits or other economic loss, including, but not limited to, such losses as (i) wages paid to your employees, (ii) lost revenue, (iii) lost use of equipment, (iv) purchase, lease, or other acquisition of replacement, substitute, or temporary equipment, facilities, or services, (v) costs of capital, (vi) costs or losses related to downtime, (vii) manual labor costs, or (viii) any other indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other similar damages arising out of any claim relating to your purchases of goods or services from FlyRyde LLC, including losses resulting from your general or particular requirements or needs, whether or not FlyRyde LLC, at time of contracting, had reason to know of such requirements or needs, and whether or not such losses could have been reasonably prevented by you by cover or otherwise. FlyRyde LLCÛªs liability to you shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the nonconforming goods or services giving rise to FlyRyde LLCÛªs liability to you. Compliance with Laws: You agree to comply with all laws and regulations that apply to your use, or the resale or other transfer, of products that you purchase from FlyRyde LLC. In some cases, the export of products from the US may be subject to restrictions or prohibitions under US law. You are urged to review the materials regarding such restrictions made available by the manufacturer/supplier and, where appropriate, to consult legal counsel. In any case, however, you remain solely responsible for such compliance, and FlyRyde LLC takes no responsibility for advising you regarding such matters or for providing any necessary export licenses.
- 1 Year for Paint and Seal - 3 Months for Electronics Labor