Professional Installation Recommended!
Get ’em Here! FlyRyde Spec Ghozt Lighting LED Sequencers Ver. 5. We take the raw Ghozt Lighting modules and add on connectors, fully encapsulate the module in epoxy potting compound to protect the pcb boards.
Here is a quick explanation of potting electronics: “potting is a process of filling a complete electronic assembly with a solid or gelatinous compound for resistance to shock and vibration, and for exclusion of moisture and corrosive agents.”
Note: You will need to purchase the Pickit3 programmer interface (~$25-50, part number PG164130) to re-program these units yourself.
- New, larger, version 5 model!
- Show mode stays in sync for hours longer now!
- 5 12v inputs, 28 switched ground outputs
- Sequential turn signals
- Parking/running lights on/off animation
- Vehicle on/off animation
- Looping show mode, triggered by a 12v switch
- Auto-synchronizing turn signal timing to car’s flasher unit
- 3 turns, 1 touch feature added to any car
- Reprogrammable after install! (Simply extend programming pins out of housing)
- Extremely low power drain while in operation, sleep mode when idle
- Comes with default programming, or completely customizable using our software!
- Ultra small form factor!
- Made in the USA
Minimal experience with retrofitting, soldering, and working with LEDs/resistors required. Headlight/taillight in most cases must be opened to gain direct access to LEDs, to rewire to our sequencer.
- (5) 12v inputs
- (28) outputs- switched ground
- Oscillator to synchronize show mode timing
- LED Dimming using PWM
- Output channels can sustain up to 260mA each at 100 degrees C, 380mA at room temp (5.2A total!)
- Channel output current can be increased using our booster circuit (see our DIY section)
- Provides full control of LEDs for running lights, sequential turn signals, brakes, car startup/shutdown, and show mode animations
- Fully programmable animations; build sequences or select from a list of pre-defined animations with our in-house software and have it shipped with your customized animations!
- On-the-bench re-programming with PICkit3 USB microchip Programmer (optional – $25-50)
- Ceramic capacitors/automotive grade components for reliability, designed to operate in extreme temperatures
User manual download: Ghozt Lighting LED Sequencer v5 – User Guide
Programmer download: PICkit USB microchip Programmer application
Sequence Designer download: Sequence Designer
Pickit3 USB Programmer Interface for LED Sequencers
$35 – http://flyryde.com/microchip-pickit-3-programmer-for-ghozt-sequencers/
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very great product ,very easy to install because of the extra work that was put in my flyryde ,I will recommend these guy any time