2015 - 2018 Subaru WRX/STI Sequential Tail Lights in BLACK (Including Modification)
This listing is for the parts, paint, and custom installation of Modified Technologies Sequential Tail Light C Bars. This includes only the parts, painting, mounting, and wiring. We offer additional services such as LED Reverse Bulbs, and LED Reverse Panels, which are available in the WRX / STi product section of the website.
For the product only, please check this link:
We build the lights using the parts from Modified Technologies, which you can read about below.
Key features include:
- Proprietary board design
- Sequential turn signals with 1 tap, 3 signal feature
- Parking/running lights on/off animation
- Looping show mode with optional key fob remote
- Limited Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in USA
How it works:
- You Ship in your lights (we have more info about to properly box up your stock lights after you've taken them off your car).
- Once we inspect the lights, we begin modifications by cutting them open, to access the internals.
- We install the LED panels, seal up the lights, and test them.
- We ship the lights back to you in the original packaging it came in, unless that is unusable for any reason, at which point we'll repackage them in a new box. All shipping charges to and from, including packaging is charged to the customer, not FlyRyde. Return shipping and any additional charges required, will be billed to the customer once the lights are finished.
Be the first to review this product.
- Terms and Agreements:
- Warranty Disclaimer Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Modified Technologies, LLC. This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Modified Technologies, LLC. What does this limited warranty cover? This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Modified Technologies, LLC will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. What will we do to correct problems? Modified Technologies, LLC will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for specific product can be found on the product listing page. What does this limited warranty not cover? This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: Ñ conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship Ñ water damage due to condensation Ñ improper wiring/cut or modified wiring We reserve the right to cancel any and all warranties on your product if any of the above is evident. How do I return the defective product? You the customer assume all responsibilities in getting the defective product back to us for service/replacement. This includes packaging, shipping costs, and shipping insurance. Any product warranty is non-transferable. No exceptions. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Please contact email@example.com.