Q: Is $349.99 the cost of new tail lights???
A: NO, just the parts.
So what is it?
Most will compare this product to standard, drop in LED boards on the market and that simply is NOT the case. Apples and oranges to say the least. Simple one-off VIP Style LED Tails start at over a grand for basic setups and can easily work into the $3K+ range. This kit gives you the supplies necessary to make it happen yourself for just a small fraction of the cost needed before! This is for those that want a killer lighting setup without the crazy, one-off price tag. Lights are so much cooler when they move!
Form Meets Function
Keep the factory look of your tail lights but with so much more functionality! Our LED boards complete the C-bar shape and give your ride a premium look. With the running light animations, sequential turn signals, and a looping show mode, your WRX is sure to stand out from the rest.
Key features include:
- Proprietary board design
- Sequential turn signals with 1 tap, 3 signal feature
- Parking/running lights on/off animation
- Looping show mode with optional key fob remote
- Limited Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in USA
All boards are designed and manufactured in house. Yes, they are indeed homegrown. No importing here! Our WRX boards utilize a combined 164 Osram TOPLEDs separated into 28 channels to create the unique animations you see here. Installation is mostly plug and play with a few T-tap connectors and minor wiring but don't be fooled; cutting is required! The 15+ WRX/STI tails must be cut open and the factory reflectors must be trimmed to feed the wires through. We always recommend professional installation. Check out our list of authorized installers if you do not feel comfortable installing the product yourself.
- Total of 164 Osram TOPLEDs
- 280mA amp draw/side
- 14 channels/side (switched ground)
- Mostly Plug and Play Wiring
- Cutting required
Note- If you do not purchase the optional key fob remote, you can simply wire the show mode signal to a switch.
- LH and RH LED Boards with wiring
- Potted Sequencer with wiring
- T-Tap connectors for input signal
- Installation Instructions
- Key Fob Remote for Show Mode *optional