15+ Subaru WRX/STI Sequential Tail Light C-Bars
So what is it?
Most will compare this product to standard, drop in LED boards on the market and that simply is NOT the case. Apples and oranges to say the least. Simple one-off VIP Style LED Tails start at over a grand for basic setups and can easily work into the $3K+ range. This kit gives you the supplies necessary to make it happen yourself for just a small fraction of the cost needed before! This is for those that want a killer lighting setup without the crazy, one-off price tag. Lights are so much cooler when they move!
Form Meets Function
Keep the factory look of your tail lights but with so much more functionality! Our LED boards complete the C-bar shape and give your ride a premium look. With the running light animations, sequential turn signals, and a looping show mode, your WRX is sure to stand out from the rest.
Key features include:
- Proprietary board design
- Sequential turn signals with 1 tap, 3 signal feature
- Parking/running lights on/off animation
- Looping show mode with optional key fob remote
- Limited Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in USA
All boards are designed and manufactured in house. Yes, they are indeed homegrown. No importing here! Our WRX boards utilize a combined 164 Osram TOPLEDs separated into 28 channels to create the unique animations you see here. Installation is mostly plug and play with a few T-tap connectors and minor wiring but don't be fooled; cutting is required! The 15+ WRX/STI tails must be cut open and the factory reflectors must be trimmed to feed the wires through. We always recommend professional installation. Check out our list of authorized installers if you do not feel comfortable installing the product yourself.
- Total of 164 Osram TOPLEDs
- 280mA amp draw/side
- 14 channels/side (switched ground)
- Mostly Plug and Play Wiring
- Cutting required
Note- If you do not purchase the optional key fob remote, you can simply wire the show mode signal to a switch.
- LH and RH LED Boards with wiring
- Potted Sequencer with wiring
- T-Tap connectors for input signal
- Installation Instructions
- Key Fob Remote for Show Mode *optional
Be the first to review this product.
- Terms and Agreements:
- Warranty Disclaimer Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Modified Technologies, LLC. This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Modified Technologies, LLC. What does this limited warranty cover? This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Modified Technologies, LLC will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. What will we do to correct problems? Modified Technologies, LLC will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for specific product can be found on the product listing page. What does this limited warranty not cover? This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: Ñ conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship Ñ water damage due to condensation Ñ improper wiring/cut or modified wiring We reserve the right to cancel any and all warranties on your product if any of the above is evident. How do I return the defective product? You the customer assume all responsibilities in getting the defective product back to us for service/replacement. This includes packaging, shipping costs, and shipping insurance. Any product warranty is non-transferable. No exceptions. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.